The Language Immersion Experience
In between trips to Italy, experience authentic language immersion by taking a cooking class in Italian with a native!
Each three hour-lesson will teach how to make a traditional Italian recipe from scratch, all in Italian. Each recipe comes with a step-by-step guide, complete with color pictures and an in-depth section on the kitchen vocabulary. Lessons and materials are adapted to either Beginner or Intermediate levels.
Pasta M'ama will arrive at your house with all the ingredients needed for the recipe. All you need to do is relax and enjoy this unique language and culture experience.
OUR CURRENT RECIPE:
Orecchiette con cime di rapa!
Homemade orecchiette pasta sauteed with cime di rapa (AKA broccoli rabe), The signature dish from the southern region of Puglia, the heel of Italy's boot. A simple, yet flavorful pasta that will surprise you!
- A 3-hour language and cooking lesson
- Beginners or Intermediate levels
- Traditional Italian recipes
- Native Italian instructor
- $60 for up to 2 participants
- $15 for each additional person (6 people maximum)
- Price includes: all ingredients and a booklet with recipe and vocabulary
How do I sign up?
By appointment only. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot, or fill out the form below